Tuesday 11 December 2012

Learning through web-conferencing

Tonight my learning partner Kevin and I taught each other about what we had learned from the articles we researched on the trend of using tablets and mobile phones in the classroom. An interesting thing that Kevin said is that the tablets can be a really convenient tool for the instructor in the classroom as they are so mobile. This web-conference was a very good experience for me and I continue to be amazed at how easy it is to work with people at a distance through the use of the new technology available on our computers, tablets and mobile phones.

1 comment:

  1. You are right that nowadays it is easy to work with people at a distance. Modern technology is aimed at making everything possible. I was glad to find out that online you can also order your college task. For example, special-essays.com is the best in this field and they also offer special discount g6oa39rW

    ReplyDelete